A super easy student meal that takes just a handful of minutes to prepare before letting to cook on its own.
- Diced Pork 500 g
- Small tin Pineapple Cubes
- Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- Brown sugar 3 tbsps
- Pepper 1
- Onion Chopped 1
- Sprinkle of Ginger
- Garlic clove chopped 1
- Few squirts of Tomato Sauce
How to make Slow Cooked Sweet & Sour Pork:
- Seal the Pork Cubes in a frying pan.
- Put the pork and all the other ingredients into the slow cooker and mix well.
- Set on low and leave for 8 hours
- Serve with rice.