Make this very tasty sticky BBQ chicken and crunchy salad wrap recipe
We used Sticky Sweet BBQ Birdseye Chicken Chargrills which take just 20 minutes to cook in the oven.
- Sticky Sweet BBQ Birdseye Chicken Chargrills 2
- Tortilla wraps 2
- Red onion Half
- Avocado 1
- Mayo or sour cream Optional
How to make sticky BBQ chicken wrap:
- Cook the chicken per pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, finely slice up half a red onion.
- Slice the avocado in half, peel and de-stone.
- Cut each half into horizontal slices
- On a tortilla, place lettuce, sliced onion and top of dollops of mayo, sour cream or other favourite sauce.
- Slice up the chicken breast on top.
- Add in the slices of avocado between the chicken slices.
- OPTIONALLY top with some grated cheese.
- Wrap up and tuck in!