Make easy homemade stuffing and sausage rolls with this easy recipe.
This cheating method produces great results and is pretty much foolproof.
- Stuffing mix
- Puff Pastry
How to make Stuffing Sausage Rolls:
- Start by cooking the sausages per pack instructions.
- Make up the stuffing mix per pack instructions and set aside but do NOT cook it!
- Once the sausages are cooked, cut a rectangle of puff pastry and layer some of the stuffing mix in the middle.
- Add on the sausage and top with more stuffing
- Wrap the pastry around the sausage and stuffing and crimp it closed tightly.
- Cut a few slits on the top.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees in the oven until golden.