These burgers make for a different sort of fried breakfast but can be eaten at any time of the day.
- Potato 2
- Corned beef From tin
- Baked beans
How to make corned beef hash burgers:
- Grate the potato, skin and all.
- Dice up the onion finely and chop up the corned beef into rough chunks.
- Drain the sauce from the beans, or use a fork to spoon them into a bowl.
- Add in the grated potato, chopped up onion and corned beef and mix and mash altogether.
- Add in a tablespoon of flour to help everything stick together.
- Split into four and mold into rough patties.
- Fry for around 5-10 minutes in a little oil on each side over a medium heat until crispy.