Make delicious homemade beef chilli (almost) from scratch with this so simple student recipe.
You need just 20 or so minutes and all of five ingredients, what’s not to love?
- 500g mince
- 2 cans Napolina Chopped Tomatoes With Pepper & Chilli 400g each
- 2 cans kindey beans
- 1 large onion
- Green chillis
How to make super quick 5 ingredient chilli:
- In a pan, brown the beef mince all over on a medium-high heat.
- You could also use other mince like turkey.
- Make sure to drain any excess!
- Now add in a peeled and diced onion
- Add in two 400g cans of drained kidney beans.
- Finally add in two 400g cans of 2 cans Napolina Chopped Tomatoes With Pepper & Chilli. These make everything so much quicker, but if you can’t find them in the shops you can make the mix yourself bu combining chopped tomatoes with diced red and green pepper and chilli powder.
- Finally, to taste, add in some diced green chillies. If you don’t like your chilli that hot you can skip these or add loads in if you want it burning.
- Mix everything together, reduce the heat to a simmer and leave for 15-20 minutes, stirring every now and then.