A basic and fool proof cheese and potato bake that is trivial to make.
Make your own mash for a cheaper meal or you can use ready made microwave mash or instant mash for a quicker dinner.
- Potatos 2
- Grated cheese Of your choice
- Milk For best results 2 tbsps
- Butter For best results 1 tbsp
How to make a cheese and potato pie:
- (If making your own mash) Peel the potatoes and cut into rough chunks.
- Boil them from 20 or so minutes until soft.
- Drain then return to the pot and add in the milk and butter (for best results) and mix everything together and mash up.
- In a baking dish, build up a layer of mash then cheese then mash and more cheese.
- Top with sliced tomatoes and copped onions.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 or so minutes until cheese has fully melted.