Here’s a hearty student meal that’s super easy to cook up and requires just the one pan.
The recipe for this Sausage Casserole will make for a good two or three servings, ideal to be eaten with either rice, veg or mashed potatoes.
- Green beans
- Tinned tomatoes
How to make a super simple Sausage Casserole:
- Starting by slicing up the onions.
- In a pan fry the onions until soft.
- Add the sausages and fry until sausages are slightly browned.
- Drain (if from a can) and add the green beans and sweetcorn.
- Add tinned tomatoes and add any spices or tomato puree if desired.
- Simmer for 20 minutes
- Serve with veg or rice