Here’s a hearty student meal that’s super easy to cook up and requires just the one pan.
The recipe for this Sausage Casserole will make for a good two or three servings, ideal to be eaten with either rice, veg or mashed potatoes.
- Green beans
- Tinned tomatoes
- Salt, pepper and dried mixed herbs To taste
How to make a super simple Sausage Casserole:
- Starting by slicing up the onions.
- In a pan fry the onions in a little oil until soft.
- Add the sausages and fry until sausages are slightly browned.
- Drain (if from a can) and add the green beans and sweetcorn.
- Add tinned tomatoes and season to taste with salt, pepper, dried herbs, Worcestershire sauce, etc.
- Simmer for around 20 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with potatoes or rice