Combine burritos and chicken enchiladas with this tasty Mexican themed recipe.
These toasted chicken enchilada burritos are totally awesome and require very little work – what’s not to love?
Best of all they take less than 30 minutes!
- Diced chicken
- Cheesy Enchilada cooking sauce
- Tortilla wrap
- Tortilla chips
How to make Chicken Enchilada Burritos:
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan then add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken all over until golden and no longer pink.
- Add in the cheesy enchilada sauce – you can pick some up for a few pence in the shops or make your own.
- Allow the mix to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring every now and then.
- On a tortilla, add on crunched tortilla chips, chicken enchilada mix and top with sliced peppers.
- Fold up burrito style and either serve right away or toast on either side until golden and crispy.