A warm, homely meal that’s fool proof to put together: Try this healthy and filled Turkey hotpot recipe
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Turkey chunks 900 g
- Onions Chopped 2
- Carrots Peeled and sliced 2
- Plain flour 25 g
- Chicken stock 500 ml
- Potatoes Peeled and sliced 900 g
How to make Turkey hotpot student recipe:
- Peel and finely dice up the onion and peel and slice the carrots.
- Fry the onions and carrots in the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- After 5 minutes, add the turkey and season to taste.
- After 10 or so minutes, or when the turkey is just turning golden, add in the stock.
- Add in the flour to thicken and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Put the mixture in a casserole dish
- Cover with peeled and sliced potatoes and bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius until the potatoes are cooked through and brown on top (about 30-45 minutes).