This vegetarian fajitas recipe for students is super healthy, super quick and very cheap.
Packed full of veg, it’s a great student recipe that can make use of whatever is in your fridge and needs to be used up.
Plus, it takes less than 15 minutes and needs only one pan so minimal clean up!
- Red onion
- Tortilla wraps
- Grated cheese
- Salsa 3 tbsps
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic granules 1 tsp
- Ground cumin 1 tsp
How to make easy vegetable fajitas
- Slice up the peppers, onions and courgettes. You can use other veg you may have such as mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, etc.
- Heat the oil over a high heat and add in the peppers and onions and season with the garlic
- Stir together and cook for 5 minutes
- Stir in the salsa and courgettes, add in the cumin and stir again and cook in for a further five minutes.
- Spoon the mixture down the middle of the tortillas, top with grated cheese (if you wish). Wrap up and tuck in!
- Optionally serve with sour cream.