These Egg and Avocado Wraps make for a quick but healthy and vegetarian lunch recipe.
If you do eat meat, add in some crumbled bacon.
The below ingredients will fill two large tortilla wraps which in turn can each be halved.
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- Bacon Optional for meat eaters
- Blue cheese
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
How to make healthy vegetarian egg and avocado wraps:
- Start by boiling an egg for around 8-10 minutes, you want it hard boiled.
- Transfer to cold water and once cooled slightly, peel and dice up.
- To a bowl, add the egg together with chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Peel, half and de-stone the avocado. Dice up and add to the mix.
- Squeeze over some lemon juice if to hand and mix in a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Finally mix in some crumbled blue cheese.
- For meat eaters: Add some crispy crumbed bacon!
- Mix the filling well and spoon down the centre of a tortilla wrap on top of lettuce.
- Roll up and slice in two to serve.