Substitute beef for Quorn mince for these do-it-yourself Vegetarian Tacos.
A great student meal that will feed lots of people easily – and on the cheap.
- Taco shells
- Quorn mince
- Paprika and garlic seasoning
- Sour cream
- Mild tomato Salsa
How to make easy Vegetarian Tacos:
- Start by preparing the vegetables. Chop and wash your lettuce and peppers.
- Lightly fry the peppers in butter or oil until beginning to soften.
- Add the Quorn mince and seasoning.
- Cook on a medium heat until lightly browned and hot throughout, add more seasoning if necessary.
- Whilst doing this warm your taco shells on a low heat in the oven for approximately 90 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and serve with lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, grated cheese and salsa in your taco shell.