This Veggie Packed Ciabatta Pizza recipe is a great way to get your five a day all in one.
Use a Ciabatta loaf for an almost instant pizza base which you can then top with as many veg as you like.
We’ve used spinach, sweetcorn and a load of peppers for an awesome crunchy pizza.
Although there’s nothing to stop you adding pretty much whatever toppings you like, even some (cooked) meat if you’re not a vegetarian yourself.
- Ciabatta loaf
- Grated mozzarella
- Baby Spinach
- Pizza topper Or pasta sauce
How to make Veggie Packed Ciabatta Pizza:
- Slice the Ciabatta loaf in half lengthways to give you two potential pizza bases.
- Spread over a spoonful of pizza topper. You can also use tomato puree or any tomato pasta sauce.
- Add on baby spinach leaves
- Add on sweetcorn (from a tin or otherwise fresh)
- Dice up the peppers and add those on too.
- Top the whole lot with handfuls of grated mozzarella.
- Place under a pre-heated grill on a medium-high heat for 5 minutes until the cheese has fully melted.
- Keep a close eye as they can end up burning quickly!
- Slice across the finished pizza to leave you with pizza fingers to serve!