This super cheesy cheese omelette recipe makes for a super quick breakfast.
And the best bit about it is you only need some eggs and cheese, plus a little butter for frying.
The following two egg omelette will serve one. You can add more eggs if you’re super hungry, just make sure that it’s fully cooked through when serving.
- Eggs 2
- Grated cheese
- Butter 1 tsp
How to make an easy cheese omelette:
- Beat two large eggs (or more) in a bowl, mug or jug.
- Stir in plenty of your favourite grated cheese.
- Add a knob of butter to a frying pan and heat on a high heat.
- Once butter is bubbling pour in the egg mix and allow to set for around 30-45 seconds.
- With a spatula, go around the omelette and lift up the edges off the bottom of the pan, allowing uncooked egg to run underneath.
- Once the eggs begin to firm up, fold the whole thing in half with the spatula. Alternatively you could fold both sides into the middle.
- Continue frying until golden.