Combine a giant Yorkshire pudding and spaghetti hoops for this ‘Yorkshire delight’ recipe.
It’s a tasty cheap student recipe, you can pick up the giant Yorkshire puddings for 40 pence in Asda.
Alternatively make your own Yorkshire puddings!
You can improve this simple recipe with a sprinkle of chopped garlic and half an onion to the spaghetti.
- 1 x Extra large Yorkshire pudding
- 1 x Tin Spaghetti loops
- Mature cheddar cheese (amount to your taste preference)
How to make Yorkshire delight:
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/5 or 180/190. While heating grate the required amount of cheese and chop the onion (if adding)
- Place the Yorkshire pudding on a baking tray and place in the middle of the oven for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Heat the spaghetti hoops in a pan on the hob for 3 – 4 minutes adding the garlic and onion (if applicable) throughout. Alternatively you could microwave them if not using the extras.
- Remove the Yorkshire pudding and scoop the hoops in, sprinkling the cheese over the top.
- Return to the oven for 2 minutes or until the cheese is a melted goo of deliciousness.
- Remove from the oven and tuck in to your £1 meal deal.