This tasty and sort-of healthy veggie and cheese bake is super easy.
We say ‘sort-of’ because it does have quite a bit of cheese, but we think even just the colours of vegetarian gratin student recipe make it worth it.
This recipe will makes for around 2-3 servings.
- Courgette About half
- Grated cheese A mix is nice, we used cheddar and mozzarella
- Drop of oil For frying
How to make vegetable gratin:
- Slice up some peppers and courgette.
- Fry the courgette slices on both sides for just a few minutes in a teaspoon of oil until softened
- Layer them on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add on some grated cheese
- Add on the sliced peppers.
- Add on some more grated cheese
- Bake until the top is golden brown at 180 degrees (about 20 or so minutes)