Whip out the chilli powder for these hot and spicy chicken wraps, with peppers and red onion.
Add more spices if you like it SUPER HOT!
- Chicken/turkey strips
- Cheese Grated
- Oil 1 tsp
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
How to make hot and spicy chicken wraps
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Slice up the veg all ready to go.
- Chuck everything into the pan and mix around.
- Add in the spices and cook for a further 4-6 minutes until chicken is fully cooked
- On the wrap, layer on grated cheese.
- Top with the chicken and veg mix, wrap up and tuck in!