An simple and delicious pasta meal for students: Creamy Cheese Pasta with bacon recipe.
This easy pasta recipe can be cooked up in 15 minutes and the ingredients below will make up to two servings.
- Penne Pasta 150 g
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Chopped parsley
- 2 slices Smoked Bacon
- Grated Cheese
- Double cream 300 ml
- 1 small onion
How to make cheese and bacon pasta:
- Boil the pasta in salted boiling water per pack instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- In the now empty pasta pan, sauté the chopped onion and garlic. Add the chopped bacon and fry.
- Return the pasta to the pot and stir everything together.
- Put the cheese and double cream into the pan. Mix thoroughly over a low heat until cheese has melted in. Season with pepper to taste.
- Serve and finish with chopped parsley.
- Top with a little more grated cheese, if you desire.