This super cheap pasta recipe is perfect for students, costs just a few pence per serving and can be cooked up in less than 10 minutes.
The ingredients below make for the one serving, multiply for more portions.
- Pasta of your choice 75-100g of Tesco quick cook pasta
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsps
- Grated cheese
How to make cheesy tomato ketchup pasta:
- Cook the pasta per pack instructions in boiling water. If you use quick cook pasta it’ll take just 3-5 minutes.
- Drain and return the pasta to the pot.
- Add in the ketchup and grated cheese and mix altogether for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Place in a bowl to serve.