This super cheap pasta recipe is perfect for students, costs just a few pence per serving and can be cooked up in less than 10 minutes.
It may not be the most impressive of meals, but it will certainly fill you up.
The ingredients below make for the one serving, multiply for more portions.
- 75g pasta of your choice
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- Handful of grated cheese Or soft cheese
- Dried herbs
- Black pepper
How to make cheesy tomato ketchup pasta:
- Cook the pasta per pack instructions in boiling water. If you use quick cook pasta it’ll take just 3-5 minutes.
- Drain and return the pasta to the pot over a low heat
- Add in the ketchup and grated cheese and mix altogether for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Season with a sprinkling of mixed herbs and black pepper to taste.
- Place in a bowl to serve.