Combine your chicken enchiladas with pasta for a delicious and easy 30 minute meal.
- Enchilada sauce
- Cooked chicken
- Grated cheese
How to make enchilada pasta bake
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water per pack instructions
- Drain the pasta and return to the pot.
- Add in the enchilada sauce. We used Asda’s Chosen by You Mexican Style Cheesy Enchilada Cooking Sauce which includes chopped onions and peppers, you can add these separately if your sauce doesn’t have them.
- Mix the sauce into the pasta.
- Add in handfuls of cooked chicken and mix again.
- Layer half the pasta mix in a baking dish and top with some grated cheese.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes golden cheese is golden.