A tasty Spicy Chicken Fajita Pasta recipe, to serve four!
- Onion 1
- Packet of Fajita Seasoning 1
- Chilli - to taste
- Peppers 3
- Water 350 ml
- Chicken Breasts (frozen) 4
- Pasta of your choice
- A bit of cheese to sprinkle on the top
How to make Chicken Fajita Pasta:
- Chop half an onion and put it in a big saucepan, fry until translucent.
- Add Passata, water and half the packet of fajita seasoning. Let it boil, then turn it down to simmer. Keep stiring it occasionally.
- Stick the pasta on to cook.
- Chop the peppers into slices and chop the other half of the onion. Chop the chicken breast into chunks.
- Stick the veg and chicken in another big saucepan or frying pan with the rest of the fajita seasoning and cook through. About 10 minutes but check the chicken is white all the way through.
- When it’s all cooked, drain the pasta and mix in the sauce and chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle your cheese on top.