A creamy pasta student recipe with Broccoli and Bacon.
This pasta dish is totally delicious and takes little more than 15 minutes to prep from start to finish.
- 75g uncooked pasta
- 150ml creme fraiche
- Half a pack of smoked bacon lardons or 2 smoked bacon rashers
- 2 - 3 florets of broccoli
- Salt and pepper
How to make Creme Fraiche Pasta with Broccoli and Bacon:
- If using bacon rashers, cut these up into smaller pieces
- Cut up broccoli into small pieces
- Put the pasta on to cook according to the instructions on the packet
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, fry on a medium heat the bacon and broccoli until cooked through.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and pour the pasta back into the pan. Stir the broccoli and bacon into the pasta
- Put the pan with the pasta, broccoli and bacon on a low heat and add the creme fraiche and stir in.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.