A simple pasta student recipe: Make this yummy creamy chicken and bacon pasta with a fool proof how to guide.
- Chicken breast
- Bacon 2 slices
- Pasta 100 g
- Soft cheese E.g. philadelphia 100 g
- Milk 100 ml
- Salt and pepper
How to make Creamy chicken and bacon pasta:
- Cut the chicken into chunks and the bacon into smaller pieces. Heat a frying pan with some oil and fry the chicken and bacon until browned.
- While doing this cook the pasta following the instructions on the packet.
- When the chicken and bacon is done, add the soft cheese and milk to the pan over a low heat and mix together until creamy. We used Philadelphia and Chives Cheese.
- Drain the pasta and mix it in with the sauce and meat.
- Season and serve!