A super tasty student pasta meal: Delicious Mexican style pasta with turkey mince!
- Pasta of choice 400 g
- Garlic cloves Crushed 2
- Onion, diced 1
- Turkey mince 500 g
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Tomato Passatta 500 g
How to make Delicious Mexican style pasta:
- In a large frying pan, fry the onion and garlic in the oil until soft, then add the turkey mince and cook until no longer pink, then add the fajita seasoning (how much you add depends on how spicy you want it)
- Add the pasta, chicken stock and tomato sauce and bring to boil, then reduce to low heat and cover and cook for 15 mins.
- Remove lid and cook for a further 5 minutes or until pasta is tender and the sauce has reduced.
- Stir in the cheese
- Serve with black olives and garlic bread (optional)