This is a really easy and simple, one dish tomato, ham and cheese pasta bake that’s trivial to make.
This pastabake recipe can be done in just the one dish and you don’t need to cook the pasta beforehand making it utterly foolproof.
- Tomato Pasta sauce / chopped tomatoes / Passata All work!
- Grated cheese
How to make ham, cheese and tomato pasta bake:
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees / 200 degree fan oven
- This is a pasta bake without having to cook the pasta first, so start with some uncooked pasta in a baking dish.
- Top with enough pasta sauce to cover the pasta, we used onion and garlic which seems to works best.
- Match the amount of pasta sauce used with water. Easiest way to do this is to use a whole jar of pasta sauce and then simply fill the empty jar with water. Add this to the mix
- Add cut up bits of ham and mix everything in the dish well.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for approximately 40 minutes. Halfway through cooking carefully remove the foil and mix everything again and cover again.
- After 40 minutes, remove the foil, top with grated cheese and return to the oven, this time uncovered, for 5-10 minutes until cheese has melted