A one pot cheese and tomato pasta dish that makes for a great vegetarian meal.
Although this recipe is so easy, it’s perfect for everyone!
The following recipe ingredients will make for one serving.
- 1 mug pasta
- Cooking oil or cooking spray
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tin tomato soup
- Cheese for stirring in and sprinkling on top
How to make easy cheese and tomato pasta:
- Cook pasta in a pot according to pack instructions, drain in a colander and keep aside.
- Halve the tomatoes and cook in the pan until softened.
- Add the soup and heat through.
- Add half of the cheese and stir until melted.
- Return the pasta to the pot and stir into the tomato soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and serve.