An easy, tasty and creamy tuna pasta bake dish that’s simple to prepare.
This tuna pastabake recipe uses yoghurt but can replace this with cream or a can of ‘Cream Of’ soup like Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken.
The recipe will make for four to six good servings, depending on how hungry you are!
- Tuna Two tins, drained
- Sweetcorn One tin, drained (or frozen)
- Yoghurt Can also use cream or can of Cream of soup 400 g
- Grated cheese
How to make easy creamy tuna pasta bake:
- Cook your pasta as usual in lightly salted boiling water and drain.
- Add tuna,sweetcorn,and natural yoghurt (or cream or soup) and mix together.
- Pour into an oven proof dish.
- You can make 2 and freeze one for another day if you have a freezer.
- Gate the cheese on top and bake in the oven at 140 for approx half an hour or until the cheese has gone nice and crispy.