A super yummy student pasta meal: Add garlic and cheese to spaghetti for a yummy noodle-like dish.
While we used to spaghetti style pasta, the recipe works with whatever kind of pasta you want to use.
- Knob of butter
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Handful grated parmesan Or other cheese
How to make simple Garlic and cheese pasta :
- Cook the pasta per pack instructions over the hob and drain in a colander.
- Put the now empty saucepan back on the heat and add in a knob of butter and allow to melt.
- Add back in the pasta and mix well.
- Add in the grated cheese and a teaspoon of garlic powder (more to taste)
- Mix everything together well