Mix soft cheese and lemon juice for this super easy and tasty pasta student recipe.
We used Philadelphia herb and chive soft cheese for this but you can use whatever soft cheese you wish.
- Philadelphia herb and chive soft cheese Or other soft cheese of choice
- Splash of lemon juice Optional
How to make herby cheese pasta:
- Cook the pasta per pack instructions over the hob and drain.
- Return the pasta to the saucepan and back to the heat.
- Stir in a big tablespoon of the cheese and mix into the pasta.
- Add in a squeeze of lemon juice to finish it off