This Hot Dog Spaghetti Recipe is basically Spaghetti and Sausages for adults.
It’s a great simple pasta dish that requires just the one pot and no more than 15 minutes to cook.
The ingredients below are for one person. If cooking for more adjust accordingly.
- 75g spaghetti
- 2-3 hot dog sausages
- Tomato pasta sauce
How to make Hot Dog Spaghetti:
- Slice the hotdogs into small pieces
- Thread a few strands of the spaghetti through the hot dog pieces.
- Boil the spaghetti in a pan according to pack instructions.
- Drain the spaghetti and return to the pan
- Add the tomato pasta sauce (from a jar or make your own simple pasta sauce) and heat through on a low heat.
- Could optionally finish with some grated cheese.