Combine pizza with pasta for a pepperoni pizza pasta bake that takes just 30 minutes.
You’ll want a large, oven proof pan for this pastabake student recipe and some tasty pizza sauce, available in most supermarkets.
The ingredients here will serve anywhere from 5 to 8 people.
- Pasta 500 g
- Water 400 ml
- Pepperoni slices
- 1 tin choped tomatoes 400 g
- Pizza sauce/topper 200 g
- Grated cheese Chedder and mozzarella
How to make pepperoni pizza pasta bake
- In a frying pan over a medium heat, add the tinned tomatoes, pizza sauce and most of the pepperoni slices (keep a handful back for later)
- Mix together and warm through for 5 minutes.
- Add in 400ml of water and 500g of pasta and mix well. Turn up the heat to bring the mixture to the boil and cook until the pasta is just cooked (al dente), which shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.
- Add in handful of grated cheese and mix well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and top with more grated cheese and the remaining pepperoni slices.
- Place the whole pan in the oven at 200 degrees for 10 or so minutes until the top later of cheese has melted.