This Tuna and Macaroni Pasta Bake casserole recipe couldn’t be easier.
This one pot dish makes use of tinned goods and cupboard staples, making it super cheap to cook as well.
The recipe below will make for four good servings and take an hour at most to complete.
- 300g macaroni pasta, cooked
- 2 tins cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tin peas and carrots
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- Salt and pepper to season
How to make One Pan Tuna and Macaroni Pasta Bake:
- Cook the macaroni in salted boiling water per pack instructions and drain.
- Drain the tins of tuna and peas and carrots.
- In a big baking dish, add the cooked macaroni, tuna, peas, carrots, sweetcorn and cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with breadcrumbs and dots of butter.
- You can also leave uncovered or top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 for 30 minutes to 45 minutes until browned.