An easy student bolognese recipe that is fool proof to cook!
Whip up this meal for one or the whole flat, and serve with spaghetti or pasta, eat it alone or even make a bolognese toastie!
- Minced beef
- Red pepper
- Tinned chopped tomatoes
How to make easy Bolognese for students
- Prepare the veg by dicing up the carrots, peppers and onions and slicing up the mushrooms.
- Over a heat heat, fry the onions in the oil for a few minutes before adding the mince to brown it.
- Add in the rest of the veg and cook for a further few minutes.
- Add in the tinned chopped tomatoes and around 100 ml of water.
- Stir everything together and reduce the heat. Cover and leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Check every 5-10 minutes and give it a stir.
- Serve with pasta!