This spicy chicken and veg pasta dish is an awesome 15 minute meal that’s easy to cook.
We used red pepper and courgette for our dish although you can use pretty much any veg you wish or have leftover.
As for the spiciness, if you’re not too keen on it being too hot just stick with the natural spices from the chorizo, but if you want to heat things up, stir in some peri peri or hot sauce to taste.
- Tomato Passata Can also used chopped tomatoes
- Peri peri sauce Optional
- Red pepper
- Courgette Or any left over veg
- Grated cheese Optional
How to make easy spicy chicken pasta:
- Dice chicken and slice the chorizo/sausage and fry in pan with a little oil until chicken is golden.
- Meanwhile boil some water in a saucepan and put the pasta in to cook per pack instructions.
- Chop up and prepare the veg, and add to the frying pan until softened.
- Add in the passata (can also used chopped tin tomatoes) to the frying pan. Add peri peri sauce according to your taste and mix everything together.
- Drain the pasta.
- Add everything in one pan and stir together before serving.
- (Optional- add cheese to the top and put under the grill to melt)