Spicy Sausage pasta recipe: Does what it says on the tin, basically.
Combine chilli, sausages, pepper and mushrooms for this tasty student pasta meal.
- Sausages 2
- Chilli and tomato stir in sauce
- Red pepper
- A few mushrooms if you have any.
How to make Spicy Sausage pasta:
- Cook the sausages in the oven per pack instructions, they usually take 20-25 mins at 200.
- Boil water and cook the pasta, per instructions.
- Whilst the pasta and sausages are cooking, cut the pepper into thin strips. Then put the pepper onto the tray with the sausages in.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add the stir in sauce, add the sweetcorn and mushrooms.
- When the sausages are cooked, cut them into small pieces and stir into the spicy pasta mixture.
- Serve with grated cheese on top if wanted.
- ENJOY :D