A creamy and cheesey vegetarian sauce for pasta that’s very quick and easy to make.
It certainly beats bland ol’ pasta!
- 200ml Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Butter
- 100g Spring Onion
- 100g Brie
- Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Pasta (However much you want)
How to make Spring Onion and Brie Pasta:
- Cook pasta in hot, slightly salted water until cooked (check times on the packet), then refresh in cold water
- In a separate pan cook Spring onions in the butter until softened
- Add cream and let it simmer until it thickens
- Add the brie cheese and leave to simmer and cheese to melt
- Add your cooked pasta to the sauce and mix in
- Season to your taste