This is a super simple, fool proof three step cheesy pasta bake recipe made with Cream Of soup.
You can easily make it vegetarian by swapping out the cream of chicken for cream of mushroom.
And while this recipe is ultra basic it’s trivial to make it a tad more interesting, try adding some veg such as sweetcorn or chopped leaks or chopped (cooked) BACON. Bacon makes everything better, right?
As for the cheese, use a good variety if you can get your hands on it, but realistically any grated cheese will be okay.
- Pasta 225 g
- Cream of Chicken soup 1 tin 400 g
- Milk 250 ml
- Cheeses Grated, your selection! 200 g
How to make easy cream of chicken pasta bake:
- Cook the pasta per pack instructions and drain.
- Into a casserole dish, pour in the soup, milk and grated cheese. Season with some black pepper and mix well.
- Stir in the cooked pasta.
- Bake at 200 degrees for around 30 minutes until top is crisp and the sauce is bubbling.
- Then… no, wait. That’s it. Done.