This Tomato, Tuna and Chorizo Pasta is easy to make and totally delicious!
The recipe below will take around 30 minutes and make for four good servings.
- 300g pasta
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes Could swap for passata
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tin of tuna
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs Could swap for dried herbs
- Handful of chopped chorizo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon of creme fraiche Could swap for cream cheese or double cream
How to make Tuna and Chorizo Pasta:
- Heat a frying pan in a medium heat with the olive oil
- Chop the onion, garlic and pepper and add to pan.
- Fry for a couple of minutes
- Chop chorizo into small pieces and add to the same pan
- Meanwhile, put pasta on to boil per pack instructions.
- Continue to fry the vegetables until soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes, crème fraîche and tuna. You can swap the crème fraîche with cream cheese or cream.
- Stir on a low heat for a couple of minutes
- Add 1 tablespoon of herbs and season with salt and pepper
- Combine pasta and and sauce and serve.