This Creamy Turkey and Broccoli pasta makes for a super easy and tasty pasta recipe.
Combine Turkey (or chicken) and Broccoli with a cheesy pasta sauce and your favourite pasta for this ten minute dinner.
The numbers below will make for four or five servings.
- 400g Turkey cooked and chopped Or chicken
- 400g Pasta of choice
- 1/2 broccoli head, cut into small florets
- 250ml Milk
- 5 tablespoons plain flour
- 250ml chicken stock
- Handfuls of grated cheese As much as you want
- Salt and pepper And any other seasoning
How to make Turkey and broccoli pasta:
- Put the pasta on to boil in a pan according to packet instructions
- Add the broccoli to the pasta for the last few minutes and boil until tender.
- In another pan, bring the chicken stock to boil over medium heat.
- Whisk the milk and flour together until there are no flour clumps. Add more/less flour for a thicker/thinner sauce respectively.
- Add the milk mixture to the boiling stock and whisk until thickened up.
- Add the cheese and mix until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and broccoli.
- Combine everything – the pasta, broccoli, turkey and sauce – together.