A super easy and tasty pasta recipe for students: Creamy Turkey and Broccoli pasta.
Combine Turkey and Broccoli with a cheesy pasta sauce and your favorite pasta for this ten minute dinner.
- Turkey cooked and chopped 400 g
- Pasta of choice 400 g
- 1/2 broccoli head, cut into small florets
- Milk 1 cup
- Cheese 1 cup
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 chicken stock cube dissolved in 1 cup of water
- Salt and pepper
How to make Turkey and broccoli pasta:
- Put the pasta on to boil in a pan according to packet instructions
- In another pan, bring the chicken stock to boil over medium heat.
- Whisk the milk and flour together until there are no flour clumps. Add more/less flour for a thicker/thinner sauce respectively.
- Add the milk mixture to the boiling stock and whisk until thickened up.
- Add the cheese and mix until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli to the pasta for the last few minutes and boil until tender.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and broccoli.
- Combine everything – the pasta, broccoli, turkey and sauce – together.