A great lazy pasta bake recipe: Make this Turkey pasta bake, topped with cheese, within 30 minutes.
This quick, cheap and simple recipe makes use of a handful of cheap and readily available ingredients for a delicious meal.
The numbers below will serve 4-6 people.
- Around 300g pasta
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 500g Turkey mince
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- 400g tin of cream of tomato soup
- Salt and pepper
- Grated cheese
How to make turkey pasta bake:
- Boil the pasta according to the pack instructions
- Meanwhile, in a pan, fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the turkey mince and cook until it isn’t pink anymore and has started to turn golden.
- Add the tomato soup, stock cube and salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Then drain and add the pasta to the mixture and stir everything together.
- Put the mixture into a casserole/ baking dish
- Add the cheese on top
- Bake in the over at 200 degrees C until the cheese has browned, around 20-30 minutes.