A great student pasta bake recipe: Make this Turkey pasta bake, topped with cheese, within 30 minutes.
- 2 normal sized mugs of pasta
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Onion Chopped 1
- Turkey mince 500 g
- Garlic cloves 2
- Chicken stock cube 1
- 400g tin of cream of tomato soup
- Salt and pepper
- Grated cheese 50 g
How to make turkey pasta bake:
- Boil the pasta according to the pack instructions
- Meanwhile, in a pan, fry the onion and garlic until soft
- Add the turkey mince and cook until it isn’t pink anymore and has started to turn golden.
- Add the tomato soup, stock cube and salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Then drain and add the pasta to the mixture and stir everything together.
- Put the mixture into a casserole/ baking dish
- Add the cheese on top
- Bake in the over at 200 degrees C until the cheese has browned, around 20-30 minutes.