A tasty spicy veggie Fajita Pasta dish that’s super easy to make.
This is a real easy (and cheap) way to turn bland pasta into a bit more of an interesting meal.
We’re talking just a few pence for all of the ingredients below which make for one serving.
- Pasta 75 g
- 1/2 an Onion
- 1/2 a Red pepper
- Fajita seasoning
- Grated cheese
How to make Veggie Fajita Pasta:
- Peel and chop half an onion.
- Roughly chop up half a red pepper
- Over a medium-high heat, add a little oil in a frying pan and add in the veg.
- Add in a tablespoon of the fajita seasoning. You can get in this with the Spices in the supermarket. Mix well.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water per pack instructions.
- Once the veg has softened, mix in with the drained pasta together with another teaspoon of the seasoning (or less/more if you prefer).
- Top with grated cheese and serve!