Here’s a warm and healthy salad recipe with chicken, tomatoes and red onion.
This easy crunch salad recipe will make for one serving, multiply the ingredients for more people!
- Diced chicken breast Or other meat (e.g. turkey)
- Red onion
- Salad leaves
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spring onion
- Red pepper
How to make Chicken and Red Onion salad:
- Rub the chicken with oil and season to taste. We seasoned with a cajun spice mix but you can use plain old salt and pepper (or leave plain).
- Chop the onion into rough slices
- In a pan fry chicken breast with red onion for roughly 10 minutes, make sure the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Chop tomatoes, red pepper, and spring onion, and assemble with salad leaves
- Cover in favorite dressing if you wish, add chicken and onion.