An ultimate potato salad recipe: Make this yummy dish as a side or eat it as a main meal for yourself!
You can either use up leftover chicken or turkey for this recipe or cook some up especially.
- New potatoes
- Cucumber, chopped
- Spring onions, chopped
- Cooked chicken or turkey
- Salt & pepper (amount to taste)
How to make the ultimate potato salad
- If you don’t have any cooked chicken to hand, season a chicken breast and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees until fully cooked through.
- Boil the potatoes per pack instructions, drain and allow to cool.
- Cut up the turkey, dice the cucumber and slice up the spring onions.
- Dice up the potatoes into rough chunks
- In a bowl, mix everything together with helpings of mayo. You don’t need to be too specific with the quantities.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and optionally a little lemon juice, paprika and/or chilli powder.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve!