A yum bacon, egg and avocado salad sandwich filler recipe to spice up your lunchtime.
- Avocado 1
- Bacon 2 slices
- Tomato 1
- Ceaser salad dressing 3 tbsps
- Egg 1
How to make Bacon, Egg and Avocado Salad Sandwiches:
- Grill the bacon under a high heat for 3-5 minutes either side, or until crispy
- Hard boil the egg for 7-10 minutes
- Meanwhile, slice the avocado in two and scoop out the flesh using a spoon into a bowl.
- Peel and chop the boiled egg together with the tomato into rough cubes or chunks and add to the avocado.
- Add in the salad dressing and mix and mash together
- Once bacon has cooled, cut into bits using scissors or a knife and mix into the salad.
- Stick in a roll or between two slices of bread to enjoy