Make yourself this stuffed if messy nacho bagel sandwich next time you’re in need of a snack.
- Bagels 2
- Cheese slices 2
- Tortilla chips 2 big handfuls
- Guacamole 2 tbsps
- Sour cream 2 tbsps
- Salsa 2 tbsps
- Cooked chicken or ham Optional
How to make the Bagel nacho sandwich
- Slice the bagels in half and lay them bread side up on a baking tray.
- Add on tortilla chips to the bottom halves
- You could then add on some cooked chicken or ham if you want.
- Top with a slice of cheese.
- Grill for a few minutes until cheese melts and bagels crisp up
- Remove and add on toppings of salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
- Close the bagels and tuck in!
More on: Bagel Bagels Cheese Chips Crisps Guacamole Nachos Salsa Sour Cream Tortillas Mains Sandwiches Vegetarian