A hot dog and egg toastie recipe: For when you want hot dogs for breakfast and there just no rolls around.
Or you can’t be bothered to leave the house.
This is QUITE the hangover cure. So we’re told.
- Bread 2 slices
- Egg 1
- Hot dogs 2
- Cheese slices 1
- Ketchup, mayo, etc
- Oil 1 tbsp
How to make a hot dog egg sandwich:
- Toast the two slices of bread
- Meanwhile, add a tablespoon of oil into a frying pan over a medium-high heat and break en egg.
- As egg cooks, slice the hot dogs in half length ways
- Heat up the hot dogs inside the frying pan for a few minutes either side, alongside the egg.
- Once it’s all cooked, put it all together!
- Add on tomato sauce, mayo or any other toppings you want to one slice of bread.
- Add on the slice of cheese, followed by the hot dogs and egg.
- Top with the other slice of bread, cut in half and tuck in!