Here’s a different way to make a sandwich that you’ve probably never tried before…
These stuffed sandwich roles make for an easy eat that is perfect to take with you for lunch or on a picnic.
- Crusty roll
- Sandwich fillings Ham, cheese, tomato, whatever you want!
How to make easy stuffed sandwiches:
- Grab a bun and cut off the top, keep it for later!
- Get your (clean) hands inside and scoop out the bread from inside – eat it, turn it into croutons, feed it to the birds or keep it for breadcrumbs!
- Butter the inside of the bread and the underside of the cut-off top.
- Fill the space with your favourite sandwich fillings – whether it be simply ham & tomato, BLT, tuna or anything else.
- Put the bread lid back.
- Eat immediately or wrap in either foil or cling film or store in an airtight tub for later.