This ultra quick method gets you a warm BBQ sandwich in all but a few minutes… with plenty of cheating!
- Chicken, cooked Ready to eat
- BBQ Sauce
- Lettuce, chopped
- Bread 2 slices
- Handful red onion, peeled and chopped Could swap for sweetcorn
How to make Super Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Sandwich Recipe:
- Heat the chicken per pack instructions if you wish
- Mix the chicken and BBQ sauce together in a bowl
- Mix in the chopped red onion and/or sweetcorn.
- Butter two slices of bread.
- Place the lettuce on top of one slice of bread and top with the BBQ chicken mixture
- Close the sandwich with the other slice of bread and enjoy