A simple, easy and ultra quick delicious toasted Ham and Cheese sandwich.
This recipe takes less than 10 minutes.
- Bread 2 slices
- Cheese We used cheddar
- Butter Or mayo and/or wholegrain mustard
How to make Ham and Cheese toastie:
- Slice or grate the cheese if not already.
- Spread one side of the bread with butter or mayo. You could also add some wholegrain mustard and/or a bit of marmite.
- Build the sandwich with a layer of bread, slices of ham, cheese and then another layer of bread.
- Butter the outside of both sides of bread.
- Cook in a toastie maker for 5 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Alternatively, pan fry on each side for a few minutes until crispy and golden.