A tasty double layer club sandwich packed full of texture, flavour and protein.
- Bread 3 slices
- Bacon 2 rashers
- Turkey Pre-cooked slices 100 g
- Avocado 1
How to make the Turkey, bacon and avocado club:
- Grill the bacon under a high heat for 3-5 minutes either side, or until crispy
- Meanwhile, butter one side of one of the slices of bread. Top with lettuce leaves and the turkey breast.
- Butter the next slice of bread on both sides and place on top.
- Peel the avocado and cut into slices across horizontally.
- Layer the bacon on the open sandwich and top with the avocado slices.
- Butter the final slice of bread and top off the sandwich.